It doesn’t matter what you’ve read about Affiliate Bots in other reviews. I’ve bought the system and I’m going to give you a sneak peek of what’s inside.
Then, you’ll have my judgment on whether Affiliate Bots is a scam or not.
Affiliate marketing has always been painted as a glamorous, easy-payday venture. Just check out how the program’s creator claims of making $417 per day.
Can you produce the same results with Affiliate Bots? Or even half of that? Well, read on and discover the truth.
What Is Affiliate Bots?
- Name: Affiliate Bots
- Founder: Chris X
- Website: affiliateautobot.com
- Cost: $17 with $97 Upsell
- Rating: 6.5/10
Affiliate Bots is a collection of tools that empowers an affiliate marketing business. The program initially offers 17 bots (or tools), but it has been upgraded to 37 in Affiliate Bots V2.
The software was created by a seasoned affiliate marketer who goes by Chris. Chris has apparently been in the affiliate marketing industry since 2006. He was also the founder of Affiliate Titans, which is in fact the predecessor of Affiliate Bots.
If you’ve gone through its sales pitch, Affiliate Bots is all about simplifying the process of building a profitable affiliate marketing business. It leverages tools to identify lucrative opportunities, potential traffic sources, rankable keywords, and more.
With the latest version of Affiliate Bots, you’ll have access to 37 of the tools that purportedly empower affiliate marketers. You’ll get access to all the tools for $17, but there’s an upsell of $97 for Affiliate Bots Pro.
Affiliate Bots Pro gives you access to premium features of the tools, such as additional banners, or upgrades to its AI Search tool.
What’s Inside Affiliate Bots 2?
I’ve been building affiliate marketing sites since 2016, and the idea of having 37 bots for $17 sounds tempting. So, I’ve paid for access to Affiliate Bots.
Upon signing up, you’ll be brought to a dashboard under the Pro.Club domain.
Not all of the tools are available for $17. Some are available after the Affiliate Bots Pro upgrade while others are sold separately.
When you click onto the Affiliate Bots V2.01 column, you’ll be brought to a page where the tools are listed in a step-by-step manner.
- Step 1- ProClub Affiliate Program: This brings you back to the ProClub home page, where you can browse top-selling products by ClickBank, JVZoo, and WarriorPlus.
- Step 2- AI Traffic Search Engine– Allow you to browse, search, and filter websites with the most search traffic in the world.
- Step 3 – 10-in-1 Web Widget – Let you personalize and add widgets like coupons, and popups to increase conversion.
- Step 4 – CB 250: A webpage that filters out ClickBank’s top 250 best selling products.
- Step 5 – King of the Zoo: View the top 25 daily JVZoo best sellers.
- Step 6 – 1 Click Affiliate: A headline generator based on niche keywords.
- Step 7 – Rapid Video Software: PC/Mac-based software that turns text into video.
- Step 8 – Auto Affiliate Ads: Choose and personalize ads to promote Clickbank products.
- Step 9 – Warrior 50 Software: A list of WarriorPlus software with at least 50 sales.
- Step 10 – 1 Click Video Software: Easily create a video squeeze page from the templates.
- Step 11 – FlipDB: A search tool to find keywords and websites on Flippa.
- Step 12- Domainaveli: Domain finder (like GoDaddy).
- Step 13- Dropaveli: Let you find dropped or expired domains.
- Step 14 – The Hosting Bot: A list of site hosting with information on their affiliate commission rate.
- Step 15 – IM Affiliate Bot: A list of interment marketing digital products on ClickBank, with price and commission.
- Step 16 – Resell DB: A list of digital products with resell rights.
- Step 17 – The Automailer Software: An Automailer download., which then needs to be installed on your web server.
And that ends the list of the tools you’ve got for $17.
But wait. Doesn’t the program promises $17 for 37 bots?
Apparently, you’ll only get to unlock some of the remaining software after a $97 upgrade to Affiliate Bots Pro.
These are the software available for Pro members. Some are free while others are exclusively Pro upgrades.
- Tube Titan – Search tool to find top videos for any keywords and their respective metrics.
- Tube Traffic – A tool to add clickable images on videos.
- Video Dynamite – Add subtitles to videos easily.
- Video Extractor – Extract images easily from videos.
- Insta Cinemagraph – Create cinematography by importing and animate video.
- Image2Video – Turn a series of images into a video.
- TrafficDB – A list of websites in the make money niche.
- Niche Money – Keyword tool to search for profitable keywords.
- Keyword Titan Pro – A tool that automatically flags easy-to-rank keywords.
- Sites DB – Contains a list of sites to drive traffic from.
- Idea Maker – Generates slogans for T-shirts.
- Auto Model – Creates models wearing T-shirts.
- Zen Niches Software – Generate instant affiliate reviews from 160 Amazon niches.
- Zen Video – Create instant affiliate review videos.
- Zen eCommerce Theme – WordPress theme for eCommerce sites.
- King of the Zon – Database with the latest 200 Amazon products.
- Launch Pulse PRO – Find new affiliate program launches.
- Instant Software Store – A WordPress Theme for digital product stores.
- D4U WordPress Theme – WordPress theme to optimize affiliate sales.
- Logo Maker – Generate an instant logo from a keyword.
- Auto Insta – Create high-converting Instagram posts.
Now, if you add up the 21 tools available for Pro upgrades, you’ll get 38 of them, which is closest to the magic number 37 promised. Paying $17 only gives you access to 17 tools and not all 37 software bots as advertised.
Can You Make Money With Affiliate Bots?
Affiliate Bots offers a set of tools that may be helpful if you’re planning to promote digital products from Clickbank, JVZoo, or WarriorPlus. It isn’t primarily a training program, although there are some PDF and video training available.
If you’re new to affiliate marketing, you’re going to need more than the tools offered to start making money. For example, Affiliate Bots provide you with tools to build landing pages, but you’ll still need to go through the process of setting up a WordPress website.
As far as I can see, Affiliate Bots does not provide step-by-step training that’s beginner-friendly. Even those that are in the PDF aren’t updated to the latest practices.
It’s going to be tough to put all the tools together and create a profitable affiliate site. Experienced affiliate marketers are more likely to succeed, but it’s an arduous task for newbies.
Rather than making money, Affiliate Bots are more valuable when you take it as a set of tools. If you’re interested in promoting digital make money online products, having lists of consolidated databases will save your time in searching.
What I Like About Affiliate Bots?
1. Software Tools
Some of the tools are actually quite handy. The Rapid Video software lets you turn text into videos. Sometimes, the best marketing video is one that keeps it simple.
As an affiliate marketer, copywriting skills come in handy and that’s where the 1-Click Affiliate will be useful. You don’t have to spend hours brainstorming for the perfect converting headlines.
For $17, you get tools and some PDF training that are helpful if you’re into promoting Clickbank products.
Here’s a screenshot of the AI Search Bot in action.
This isn’t a make money online program that costs hundreds or thousands of dollars. Access to Affiliate Bots starts at $17, which is slightly more than a year of domain renewal fee.
3. 60-Days Money Back Guarantee
If you don’t like what you’re getting, or the tools just aren’t the right thing for you, drop Chris an email within 60 days and you’ll get your money back.
Things I Dislike
1. Misleading Marketing
Like many of ClickBank products, Affiliate Bots do have an upsell. However, that doesn’t give it a license to claim that you’ll get all 37 tools with $17. It should be more transparent that all of the tools are only provided for members paying for the Pro upgrade, which costs an additional $97.
2. Not Beginner-Friendly
The tools are projected in a Step-by-Step series. For beginners, it doesn’t make sense, until they’ve read through the Quick Start PDF guide.
Still, it left many questions unanswered, such as how to create a website. Chris acknowledges that having a website is important in affiliate marketing in the guide. However, he doesn’t describe the steps to create a website.
Instead, you’ll get to buy a ‘done-for-you’ website, which costs $27/month.
Whether you’re an affiliate marketer or not, having an organized workspace leads to efficiency. Sadly, the Affiliate Bots dashboard is anything but.
Instead of neatly arranging the tools on the menu, you’ll have to browse through the page to get access to one. Also, some tools are only available when you manually search for it.
4. Outdated Training
The training PDFs are still marked with Affiliate Titan’s logo. That was years ago. Some of the information is clearly outdated, and if applied, may backfire.
For example, you’re taught to buy Backlinks at Fiverr to improve your websites’ ranking.
The training suggests that you buy backlinks from PBN or a private blog network. PBNs are blogs that are created just for building backlinks. PBN link building is unnatural and against Google’s policy.
Such tactics used to work in the past, but Google has aggressively clamped down on sites that rank with PBN. If you’re caught doing so, recovering from Google penalties will be costly.
Social bookmarking is also a dated practice that no longer has a positive effect on SEO ranking.
If you want to build affiliate sites successfully with SEO, the best program for newbies is Wealthy Affiliate.
5. Lack Of Social Proof
Besides Chris’s proof of income, I’ve yet to discover social proof of fellow affiliate marketers who have greatly increased their income from the range of tools available.
Should You Join Affiliate Bots?
Frankly, I have difficulties identifying the target audience for Affiliate Bots. If you’re a beginner in affiliate marketing, Affiliate Bots is clearly not for you.
You’ll find the setup confusing and overwhelming. You aren’t getting anywhere with the bare-skeleton training available.
As for experienced marketers, I’m sure you can find better and affordable tools elsewhere. You only get what you paid for and even at $97, I doubt you’ll find all you need with Affiliate Bots.
I’ve tested the AI Search Bot and it takes quite a while for the tool to load. If you’re used to a sleek and quick search function, I doubt you’ll get a decent experience with the tool.
Perhaps you ought to join Affiliate Bots if you’re interested in promoting ClickBank products.
Verdict: Is Affiliate Bots A Scam?
After going through the tools and training, I’m convinced that Affiliate Bots is not a scam. It is a legit offer that provides you a set of software that may be helpful with your affiliate marketing venture.
However, I wouldn’t recommend Affiliate Bots to beginners. It’s too disorganized, confusing and it lacks in-depth training.
It’s unreasonable to expect to make a profitable income from the tools alone without much guidance.
Affiliate marketing is a dynamic field that keeps evolving. You need to stay updated and I can’t see that happening with Affiliate Bots. Not even when it has rolled out Version 2.
You’ll need support as you build affiliate marketing sites and I don’t see how you can get that easily with Affiliate Bots.
Affiliate Bots give you the tools, but you’ll need to pick up the ways. Yet, if you’ve learned how to build affiliate marketing sites, you’ll realize that you can do more with less.
If you’re keen to get started with affiliate marketing, I’ll suggest joining Wealthy Affiliate. It has the right tools, a systematic education system, great support, and a vibrant community.
Besides, it’s free to join.
Hey, it’s Kenny here. I’m a single dad, freelance writer, an affiliate marketer. I have been making a living online since 2016, after quitting a 10-years engineering profession. When I’m not on the laptop, I’ll be in the kitchen experimenting with new cuisines.